Please, Log-in to experience all the features we have to offer. If you do not have a login, Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please, Log-in to experience all the features we have to offer. If you do not have a login, Register!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Av3k
azonix
Newbownsall
Firemaker
vellvrosch
iOwned
Master_Killer
gambring
ThisIsRandom
AceD
xTwIsTeRx
Eps6LoN
ZillaKilla
17 posters

I want to open this here..not in bs forum

ZillaKilla
    ZillaKilla
    Common Member
    Common Member

I want to open this here..not in bs forum Empty I want to open this here..not in bs forum

Post  ZillaKilla Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:31 pm

K..i wanna hear your oppinion here..we eXile..like to play..i dun get it..BloodSugar was talking about that DODOLA and EXPANDER will be banned after patch..(not just he..)
    Tell me something..u still think we use netlimiters or lagswitch or w/e..
    Talk to tac..they had a good tactic vs us..we played with good players..but still it was a very hard game..
    We had a draw and win..but hard..we had fun after a long time..i'm only here to support the bp only..EVEN dodola stoped buying twc..because of this patch..and all the flaming and other shit..
    I just want to clear our name..gm's checked us many times..(as u know)..if we had any sort of program..we would be banned..as for dady..he got banned for 1 year..because he had cheat engine on his computer..but not for bs..for some other..and then all start flaming and shit..
    we were talking the other day..with an MM guy..he said that they use ts only against good clans..we use ts for every clan..we know how to possition..we talk where others are..make tactic..i'm just saying it here..because i can't open it in bs forum when people start flaming..
    i mean..should we lose every cw from now on because you are too unorganised to play vs us..
    just say your comments about what i wrote..it bugs me some time now..

Edit: one thing more..why all say that we hold ourself for "best" clan..i'm just saying..that if someone beats us..we will be happy..beacuse then we have some competition..Smile
    Eps6LoN
    Eps6LoN
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

I want to open this here..not in bs forum Empty Re: I want to open this here..not in bs forum

Post  Eps6LoN Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:46 pm

I think the all clan dont use use switchlag or netlimiter but i think that EXPANDER use something, because it is not possible to kill as quickly without putting a head shot. It is like if he pulled two balls and we are dead ...
    For me, exile is a really nice clan with good players like you Smile But EXPANDER is an exception, seriously i would like to understand how he can kill so fast.
    By the way, i love your clan I tried to be in but expander say that u dont need people ... Very Happy
    ZillaKilla
    ZillaKilla
    Common Member
    Common Member

I want to open this here..not in bs forum Empty Re: I want to open this here..not in bs forum

Post  ZillaKilla Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Eps6LoN wrote:I think the all clan dont use use switchlag or netlimiter but i think that EXPANDER use something, because it is not possible to kill as quickly without putting a head shot. It is like if he pulled two balls and we are dead ...
    For me, exile is a really nice clan with good players like you Smile But EXPANDER is an exception, seriously i would like to understand how he can kill so fast.
    By the way, i love your clan I tried to be in but expander say that u dont need people ... Very Happy

he has good mouse..u can program the mouse..to do many functions..u just need to click to snipe so fast..and to shot at 3 again..and u hold mouse..
    Eps6LoN
    Eps6LoN
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

Post  Eps6LoN Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Yes maybe but what is this mouse? The futurist mouse? Mouse with laser like star wars
    xTwIsTeRx
    xTwIsTeRx
    Newb
    Newb

Post  xTwIsTeRx Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:32 pm

I hear about it. With this program he can with G36 shoting fullauto. Take any riffle and check fire rate if you:
    - hold button
    - very fast pressing shot button
    Eps6LoN
    Eps6LoN
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

Post  Eps6LoN Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:49 pm

What is the name of this mouse?
    ZillaKilla
    ZillaKilla
    Common Member
    Common Member

Post  ZillaKilla Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Eps6LoN wrote:What is the name of this mouse?
    http://www2.razerzone.com/mamba/trailer.html

Last edited by ZillaKilla on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eps6LoN
    Eps6LoN
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

Post  Eps6LoN Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Thank you in advance
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:37 pm

This is pure bullshit Zilla. Im not saying that you are hacking or anything. But EXPANDER, DODOLA, Saly23, Smudut...

No comment...

Today I shot EXPANDER righ on his belly with AWP-Black, The shot just went right thru I am 100000% sure that I hit him he was not far away he was so close that I could hug him. And Saly Kills me thru walls headshot with awp and other guns. Smudut reloaded in 1.4 sec once, and kills with 2-3 bullets UZI. As for EXPANDER he shoots 2 bullets in 1 bullet I think. One time I killed him with cheytac. I saw him 0.1 sec and he managed to get me down to 64 hp, I pick his HK and I see 2 bullets are gone, So he managed to damage me 56 hp? in 2 bullets ?

This is 100% true, WHY WOULD I LIE?

Zilla, I think EXPANDER is the only one using it in public. But when clanwar I think 40% are using something. And I dont believe he use NetLimiter I believe he uses Lag Switch. You can build it by cutting ur Ethernet Cable and put a normal light switch then when you press it. IT WONT DISCONNECT YOU but it will if you have it on more than 10 sec or so. So he has to press it once then drop it and then kill. As for the mouse and headset I believe him but he lags like shit bro. Im not stupid...

And Zilla if you REALLY dont know they are using something or if you think they are clean becuase you NEVER played clanwar AGAINST your own clan. (a seriouse clanwar) . Create a new account join pagans and try playing against them YOU WILL SEE...

A friend of myn is making videos about your clan so you will see soon what bullshit.. Smile

You are using BP and you are not lagging I fully respect you mate. But as for your clan I cant say the same. Alot of players that left told me that expander had shit going on thats why some of them left.

And I believe some of the best players in your clan are using to much TWC. (my oppinion)

Best Regards.
    ZillaKilla
    ZillaKilla
    Common Member
    Common Member

Post  ZillaKilla Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:44 pm

i know it's hard to kill..i played vs him in public..like training..we were playing for real.."if" i only say "if"..he's using anything..it's only him..saly..i can kill..dodola to..and we'r playing ava together..they are good..saly plays only sniper..as in bs..he is good there...but average against the others..dodola to.

as for smudut..u should hear him in ts..Smile..he's clean bro..
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 pm

1. In public rooms I own DODOLA and Saly23 hardcore.

2. DODOLA is not teleporting in public, Only in clanwar. 1-2 ping bars.

3. as I said you got to play a seriouse clanwar against your own clan to see.

4. Its not hard to kill. They are not tactical at all. They are just impossible to kill sometimes. Like when I shot right thru expander. If I frapsed that one it would have been an epic ban video.

Explain all thoose "coincidences" in my last post please.

In AVA there are some EPIC, OverPowered guns like the ak sidewinder or the barret there wich you can spray with. So I BET he is good in AVA. Get whole eXile to play counter strike 1.6 against me and my brother 8-15 vs 2 And then we can talk about the skills of theese laggers in your clan. Smile

P.S, Im bloody seriouse. If they are so good. They should earn money on theese skills of theirs. Smile

Last edited by AceD on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ZillaKilla
    ZillaKilla
    Common Member
    Common Member

Post  ZillaKilla Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:55 pm

1st. I watched Saly23..and dodo..
    2nd. Saly is good..very good..he can kill that seems imposible..but even i can kill him..i know that saly playes same in cw as in our clan practice..
    3rd. Dodolas internet sux..he lags often..i know that..but that's a problem for him to..
    4th. U probably know the Empty bullets..i have them often..i shot a guy 2 times with barret..nothing..even with other guns..with m24..AK snow..normal.black..other guns

and in ava..saly plays with TPG1
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:58 pm

I know what you are talking about with that empty bullet but the sound gets strange when you shoot. And tbh I got the hit sound when I shot him. But no Shaking and no Hit Marker. Smile

And if there is such a thing then why do theese strange things happen only vs eXile and not MayhemMakers ? Thats so much bullshit. Sad

Maybe its just a coincidence who knows but 400 matches with the same coincidences, I dont know. :O
    ZillaKilla
    ZillaKilla
    Common Member
    Common Member

Post  ZillaKilla Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:02 pm

dunno why then..tac wasn't complaining..we played vs them few days ago
    ask them ^^
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Well Tac are rich players with alot of TWC and monster computers like that bockwuast guy. He has around 500 FPS on all maps. I myself have 20-100 FPS [Depends on the players in room, also the host and map]

So I guess they are "good players".
    ZillaKilla
    ZillaKilla
    Common Member
    Common Member

Post  ZillaKilla Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:15 pm

dunno we kinnda had fun after some time ^^
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:18 pm

When I was in eXile I had so much fun but after when I left and played against them I saw the real eXile.
    ZillaKilla
    ZillaKilla
    Common Member
    Common Member

Post  ZillaKilla Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:21 pm

if u ask me..i play like that..if someone is better..try harder Smile
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Well nothing you say wont change the fact that I know that some of the players in eXile are using either programs such as netlimiter and such OR they are using this:

ZillaKilla
    ZillaKilla
    Common Member
    Common Member

Post  ZillaKilla Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:33 pm

rly..until u have some solid proff..i mean like solid solid..i say that all my clan members are playing fair Smile
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:37 pm

I wish I could say the same. Smile

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:43 am

Ahhh guys, u talking like u play 2 weeks in this game.
    -"Empty bullets"? everyone have this same problem, me too. That host nothing else.
    ArrowRead this
    -Alot of players that left told me that expander had shit going on that's why some of them left. just stop, please. Who told u this?
    -"When I was in eXile I had so much fun but after when I left and played against them I saw the real eXile" U has been booted cuz we have info u use other account and u play in other clan too.
    -Just enough if one players [like "SomeGuy"] say "He use SWITCH LAG or NETLIMITER" and then all follow him.
    -I'am TWC user? ? who don't use? only this one who don't have money for TWC and go forum make Topic about this "Bad TWC".
    If u dont use TWC, me too, no problem.
    for example: "Bloodsugar" crying on forum how to TWC is bad and owerpowned but today in game he use TWC.so wtf?

U know where is your "all" problem in CW? you don't play Tactic, why u don't play Tactic? Because you can't, every weak you have new players in clan. eXile from start have this same players and we all know how to play together.
    ThisIsRandom
    Newb
    Newb

Post  ThisIsRandom Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:00 pm

ive been on a team which were beating exile pretty often. exile arent unbeatable, they are the best, but not unbeatable.
    expander lags sometimes, but somehow i think we all do Smile
    i think he is frustrating many players, so we all started dissing him.
    being the best, is not always the easiest.
    gambring
    Newb
    Newb

Post  gambring Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:59 pm

ThisIsRandom wrote:ive been on a team which were beating exile pretty often. exile arent unbeatable, they are the best, but not unbeatable.
    expander lags sometimes, but somehow i think we all do Smile
    i think he is frustrating many players, so we all started dissing him.
    being the best, is not always the easiest.

right, his clan beat us often. why? cause they are good and they play tactic.

We are good cause we training every day and before we always train exile vs exile map by map on pub. All players which play cw know where is other cause we play together in same teams more then half year but nobody didnt see this, how many time we spend by training on every map...

And about twc, i spend for twc about 15-20 eur per month, ( 1 dinner with my gf) so why not? i have it for full month. someone write tac are too twc whore and rich guys, i want ask and? if all players stop buy twc what after that? One day you start Blackshot and there will be writen something about sorry but we end with this game...

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:01 pm

gambring wrote:
    We are good cause we training every day and before we always train exile vs exile map by map on pub. All players which play cw know where is other cause we play together in same teams more then half year but nobody didnt see this, how many time we spend by training on every map...

You play in eXile for half year?
    nope, max 2-3 months. I on the other hand played with eXile for a half year but we wernt abusing TWC back then and we didn´t all have the lag switch. (ps. im not saying everyone in ur clan using it especially not you.) And there is no way you can "train" to get your skills from lag or from TWC. Skills is something you achieve after lots of years playing FPS games. You get tap feeling, aim, tactical movements. But you guys are not tactical at all.... sorry..

gambring wrote: And about twc, i spend for twc about 15-20 eur per month, ( 1 dinner with my gf) so why not? i have it for full month. someone write tac are too twc whore and rich guys, i want ask and? if all players stop buy twc what after that? One day you start Blackshot and there will be writen something about sorry but we end with this game...

"sorry but we end with this game" such a fking RETARDED excuse Gambring. your really expect us to think that thats why you´re buying TWC ?

1st of all enough with this bullshit, do you know how much money they are earning right now ?
    Why are they not spending this fortune on the game?
    Because they simply dont give a fk.
    Why release OP guns instead of other stuff because ppl who are bad will buy them to get skills.(awesome now everyone are pros, and twowar is now rich). So dont you ever give me that bullshit. + bro there are many other ways to support the game "if thats what you really want to do" if you feel like supporting the game of twowar Blackshot then I will not stand in your way. cheers
    But can I ask you one thing. ? WHY THE FKK dont you buy BP+ Items or Skin Color changes. Name Changes. EXP+ BP+ gears. Theese stuff that AREN´T afflecting the gameplay? Because you need TWC Guns to play good. Smile

3 eXile players joined the twc room yesterday and got negative stats.(your clan is pro Gambring really pro @ TWC ) Smile
    LekKo played with ssg because he didnt have any BP guns or BP ONLY TWC. (lol?)

Gambring Im sorry but I dont have any trouble killing you at all. Only some players, and if you want to show your "non twc skills" feel free to join our TWC free rooms someday. Very Happy

(no offence, but I just had to say that)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 pm