Please, Log-in to experience all the features we have to offer. If you do not have a login, Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please, Log-in to experience all the features we have to offer. If you do not have a login, Register!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

BeDifrenT AKA pt_bom "The Newbie"

BeDifrent
    Newb
    Newb

BeDifrenT AKA pt_bom "The Newbie" Empty BeDifrenT AKA pt_bom "The Newbie"

Post  BeDifrent Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Hello ppl I am the Newbie of BS EU. I'm 12 ^^. I <3 this BP rooms but Very times i cannot entr coz is in Pro channel. and i don't hav KD. =(
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

BeDifrenT AKA pt_bom "The Newbie" Empty Re: BeDifrenT AKA pt_bom "The Newbie"

Post  AceD Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Well well. You are a nice player BeDifferent so I can´t see why you have 50- kdr... Work it up because we will keep making our rooms in the pro channel since its the best EXP and most easy to find :[

Best Regards. I hope you get your kdr over 50+.
    BeDifrent
    Newb
    Newb

Post  BeDifrent Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 pm

BeDifrent wrote:Hello ppl I am the Newbie of BS EU. I'm 12 ^^. I <3 this BP rooms but Very times i cannot entr coz is in Pro channel. and i don't hav KD. =(
    Coz In the begging I had A Bad Computer But Maybe I will make a ******** to play with you Smile

Edited: We dont want you banned, so dont write that. Just do it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:46 pm