Please, Log-in to experience all the features we have to offer. If you do not have a login, Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please, Log-in to experience all the features we have to offer. If you do not have a login, Register!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[CB BP + CB TWC]. Restricted Clanwars.

Poll

Do you like this idea?

[ 8 ]
    [CB BP + CB TWC]. Restricted Clanwars. Bar_left89%[CB BP + CB TWC]. Restricted Clanwars. Bar_right [89%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [CB BP + CB TWC]. Restricted Clanwars. Bar_left11%[CB BP + CB TWC]. Restricted Clanwars. Bar_right [11%] 

Total Votes: 9
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

[CB BP + CB TWC]. Restricted Clanwars. Empty [CB BP + CB TWC]. Restricted Clanwars.

Post  AceD Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Okey, Here we go.

I would like to suggest some Rules for clanwar. Either TWC rules or NO TWC rules. But however both have restrictions and limits. Since we know that there are OP guns and there are less powerful guns. Maybe we can get along with theese 2 different rules in clanwars. The 2 clan leaders that are in this petition can ask before the game starts.:"CB TWC or CB BP?" ,:"CB BP Please".:"Alright. Good Luck, Have Fun",:"you to =)". Wouldnt that be nice ? Well dont say fk it right away. Think about it atleast over the day and then sign up or dont sign up. Its all up to you. About the Less TWC rules. I made that one because. Maybe we cant take all the twc away from some clans but maybe we can just REDUCE it alittle bit. And remove all theese OP guns wich we were all complaining about. But however theese guns wich we have written down here HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN GIVEN A COMPLIN AT IN THE TWOWAR FORUMS.(from what i know). Smile

CLAN LEADERS ONLY: Say Join Petition If you like the Idea! And I will write you up on the list. Everyone on the list means the whole clan should know about it. So tell them and if they are playing clanwar alone and without the leader. They can still get along with a No TWC game or a Less TWC game.

Proposure 1 (CB less TWC rules) [with some TWC]:

Primary TWC weps Allowed:

Rifles:
    * Car 15
    * Ak Black
    --

Snipers:
    * Awp Black
    * Dragunov Black
    --

SemiMachineGuns:
    * Uzi Blue/Uzi red
    * Mp5KPDW-D
    * P90 Jungle
    --

HandGuns:
    * Glock21 Camo
    --

Knife Restrictions:
    * Hammer
    * Wrench
    --

Grenades Restriction:
    * Flash Frag
    * MK2 Grenade
    * M24 Grenade
    * T1 Grenade
    --

Tactical Gears/Gears Restrictions:
    * Advance Dominater
    * Subzero Blood
    * Advance Sweeper
    * Advance Scout
    * Evasion 1
    --

Other Restricted Items:
    * U.S Airborn Army (MW2 Character)
    * GERMAN ARMY (MW2 Character)
    * Crimson Unit Suit (Some say its bugged??)
    -------

Proposure 2 (CB BP Rules) [without any kind of TWC]:

Primary TWC weps Allowed:

Rifles:
    * All Rifles that are in the shop are allowded except the TWC ones wich can be bought at Black Box. [Example, Tavor Tiger, M4 Desert]
    --

Snipers:
    * All BP Snipers are allowded.
    --

SemiMachineGuns:
    * All BP SMGs are allowded.
    --

HandGuns:
    * All BP Handguns are allowded.
    --

Knife Restrictions:
    * Hammer
    * Wrench
    --

Grenades Restriction:
    * Flash Frag
    * MK2 Grenade
    * M24 Grenade
    * T1 Grenade
    --

Tactical Gears/Gears Restrictions:
    * Advance Dominater
    * Subzero Blood
    * Advance Sweeper
    * Advance Scout
    * Evasion 1
    --

Other Restricted Items:
    * U.S Airborn Army (MW2 Character)
    * GERMAN ARMY (MW2 Character)
    * Crimson Unit Suit (Some say its bugged??)
    -------

Clans Joined in Petition:

Best Regards. And I REALLY hope you like the idea. Because I just love it!

Master_Killer
    Master_Killer
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

[CB BP + CB TWC]. Restricted Clanwars. Empty Re: [CB BP + CB TWC]. Restricted Clanwars.

Post  Master_Killer Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:25 am

Mmmh i don't really understand the objective of that post... OP weapons in both categories... ?
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

[CB BP + CB TWC]. Restricted Clanwars. Empty Re: [CB BP + CB TWC]. Restricted Clanwars.

Post  AceD Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:54 am

The point is that we want people to choose between theese 2 rules in clanwars. Smile

Either little TWC, or No TWC at all. Simple. Smile
    Av3k
    Av3k
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

Post  Av3k Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:07 am

For me if clan war is to show the skill and tactic of teams they don't need twc to prove it.
    Then, I know some people think they are good but play with tactic package AKsnow multi weapon gear and others bullshit.

For me, UZI red and blue is OP weapons.
    1 grenade by players (only the normal nade) but you can have smoke (not red) or flashbang cause T1 is very unskilled.
    And yes it will be good to remove Crimson Unit cause it's bugged. Sometime when you shot the head of someone who wear it, they take nothing idk why. And we need more bullet to kill someone who wear it.

But the big problem of this game is : We need clan to join a ladder or a skill cup, idk, and actually all said they are interest but no one do nothing
    If we had 6 active clan in a ladder or a cup, with skill and tactic, this game will be very funny. But the blackshot community need to talk with leaders of top clans to make it.
    And if top clan do this, may be other new clan will come.

The second problem is :
    Actually there are no a lot of good clan. May be 5 or 6. And some of them have more than 20 players in their team (it's too much)
    For me a good team need only 10 active players that's enough to make clan wars and have a good line up. But when you look at team all the same players are playing in clan war and some quite good not because they are not elite member or because other players have priority for clan war. And if team have less players in their team Blackshot will have more good team and the competition will start may be (it's my opinion).

But It will be a pleasure if a competition start and if a lot of players will join us cause this game will become fun.

To sum up, we need to talk to leaders of clans.

AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Well I must say I feel you Av3k, And I agree to the most to sum up.

But the problem with this community. Noone wants to get better or have fun. If there is no prices noone will come, Thats just the way it is. So what we need is a sponsour or something wich could help us with some prices and then we could organize big tournaments and stuff. But as it looks right now. There will be no Tournies..

Best Regards.
    OoMoO
    OoMoO
    Newb
    Newb

[CB BP + CB TWC]. Restricted Clanwars. Empty answer

Post  OoMoO Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:51 am

I think effectively that it is the good idea but that the current hour has l which is not practicable with the community current regrettably too much big clan shall not take the risk of seeing their fallen point in the classification ( sorry for my nab english )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:42 pm