Please, Log-in to experience all the features we have to offer. If you do not have a login, Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please, Log-in to experience all the features we have to offer. If you do not have a login, Register!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

About a BP rooms with pw.

EvonMyLove
    EvonMyLove
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

About a BP rooms with pw. Empty About a BP rooms with pw.

Post  EvonMyLove Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:34 pm

Can anyone tell me why none of you is making a bp room with pw posted in this web everyday? I've come online to wait and wait nothing comes, just 10% i see it comming. Just a general question, just the admins from site can only make it? or... anyone can do that.
    Av3k
    Av3k
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

About a BP rooms with pw. Empty Re: About a BP rooms with pw.

Post  Av3k Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:52 pm

It could be nice if anyone can open a room with the pw posted in this web.
    Eps6LoN
    Eps6LoN
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

Post  Eps6LoN Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:17 pm

You can open a room with the pw. I cannot open a room for 2weeks cuz i m in exams now and i dont play until i finish school
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:49 pm

If that would be the story Av3k I wouldn´t have made this website and such. If a player just comes there making a room then he might give away the pasword to low life nubs wich will ruin a part of the game. And then how will you stop advanced dominator? will you even bother asking them to make a screenshot? Will THEY even take a screenshot?. Theese are questions we need to get answered but ofc. The more moderators = more games = FUN & COMPETITIVE.

But currently we have only 2-3 moderators and I haven´t seen anyone opening a game except myself. And atm my dayline is on the night and morning so I will try opening rooms as hard as I can but I need MORE HELP!

And Evon, When I´m currently making rooms the time at your place would be 12.00-06.00 I guess. Would you like to become a part of the staff Evon Smile ?
    Av3k
    Av3k
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

Post  Av3k Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Yeah I understand. So if you need some moderator, I can help you if you want. It's not a problem.
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Congratz Av3k you have been promoted to Staff member.
    Keep the rooms clean, make sure everyone follow the rules. (If they dont kick and report to Me, iOwned or the forum so we can make a nice ban or punishment. Screenshot appreciated)

P.S I wish more people show initiative like you Av3k, Welcome to the Crew. Smile

If you want to put your room time on our weekly schedual then feel free to do so. Read more about it here:
    https://blackshot.forummotion.com/t30-time-line-rooms-scheduals

Best Regards.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:50 pm