Please, Log-in to experience all the features we have to offer. If you do not have a login, Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please, Log-in to experience all the features we have to offer. If you do not have a login, Register!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Match announcements in-game[Give Ideas]

AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Match announcements in-game[Give Ideas] Empty Match announcements in-game[Give Ideas]

Post  AceD Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Okey, We need another system for this match announcements!

We are currently just inviting people in-game. But I feel like we need something better than this. So if anyone have a suggestion. Please share in this thread as we would really appreciate your ideas even if they are bad. Smile
    ZillaKilla
    ZillaKilla
    Common Member
    Common Member

Match announcements in-game[Give Ideas] Empty Re: Match announcements in-game[Give Ideas]

Post  ZillaKilla Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:09 pm

I think we should communicate with the mods form bs..so the announce games..it would be awesome..
    or dunno spam the lobby..with link of the page
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Match announcements in-game[Give Ideas] Empty Re: Match announcements in-game[Give Ideas]

Post  AceD Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:16 pm

Yea that would be awesome. If they could announce the rooms in the game. Like if I wissper Fanta or Starlight FE, then they make the room number and channel and maybe the website or something. Nice idea. I was thinking about this before but it seem kinda impossible tho. Neutral
    Master_Killer
    Master_Killer
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

Post  Master_Killer Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:23 am

If Alucard support that project we can ask him to announce it like an event if it's possible (for exemple : "[CB] room opened in the channel x ! Room number : xxxx ask SirAlucard for the pw")
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:24 pm

That wouldnt work, We got to find a way to redirect ppl here. Read our rules and how it works before playing or they woul be really confused and we would have alot of TWC users that are going to make 1-2 mistakes all the time.
    Puppet_master9
    Puppet_master9
    Newb
    Newb

Match announcements in-game[Give Ideas] Empty spam bs forums

Post  Puppet_master9 Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:14 pm

we could spam the bs forum that they make it!!!
    and that one uf us is a gm or something like that so that we could announce in bs this too
    BeDifrent
    Newb
    Newb

Post  BeDifrent Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Puppet_master9 wrote:we could spam the bs forum that they make it!!!
    and that one uf us is a gm or something like that so that we could announce in bs this too
    Sry Puppet but i don't like this idea coz will enter some ppl use TWC and don't know the rules.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:47 am