Please, Log-in to experience all the features we have to offer. If you do not have a login, Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please, Log-in to experience all the features we have to offer. If you do not have a login, Register!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Master_Killer
Eps6LoN
AceD
7 posters

M3super90 & Spas shotguns Diss-allow?

Poll

Allow shotguns?!?!

[ 8 ]
    M3super90 & Spas shotguns Diss-allow? Bar_left53%M3super90 & Spas shotguns Diss-allow? Bar_right [53%] 
    [ 7 ]
    M3super90 & Spas shotguns Diss-allow? Bar_left47%M3super90 & Spas shotguns Diss-allow? Bar_right [47%] 

Total Votes: 15
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

M3super90 & Spas shotguns Diss-allow? Empty M3super90 & Spas shotguns Diss-allow?

Post  AceD Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Hello, Im here to let you vote if we should have shotguns in our rooms or not.

Good thing: 1 shot kill if close enough.
    Bad thing: Doesnt work good in long range.
    Good thing: 2 bullets mid range.
    Bad thing: slow reload. (6 bullets is enough to kill 3 guys)
    Good thing: Shoots faster with Blitzkrieg [Level-Up Tactical Gear].

Whats good is bad for the enemies, whats bad is good for the enemies.

Add own oppinions and let ppl know what you think is Good or Bad about the shotguns.

Best Regards. confused

P.S. Dont forget to vote!
    Eps6LoN
    Eps6LoN
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

M3super90 & Spas shotguns Diss-allow? Empty Re: M3super90 & Spas shotguns Diss-allow?

Post  Eps6LoN Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Ok to m3super90 but not for spas
    Master_Killer
    Master_Killer
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

M3super90 & Spas shotguns Diss-allow? Empty Re: M3super90 & Spas shotguns Diss-allow?

Post  Master_Killer Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:35 pm

I think it's ok for shotguns because :

- It's a good weapon as another.
    - I think it's not as easy as it seems to use a shotgun. So why shouldn't allow it ? Smile
    - If we don't allow shotguns in our rooms, why should we allow Ak 47, Scar, Awp etc.. ? Let's all play with mp5/M16 ! Neutral

We HAVE TO allow shotguns, that's my opinion Razz
    ZillaKilla
    ZillaKilla
    Common Member
    Common Member

Post  ZillaKilla Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:37 pm

they are bp..and not op..still it takes 1 or 2 shots to kill so yea..allow
    N0_oB
    N0_oB
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

Post  N0_oB Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:40 pm

For me, it's not a good idea to allow the shotgun because it's only lucky shot . Learn to use riffle and/or sniper and you will play better with skill Smile
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:57 pm

+1 , mostly I see the twc abusers using shotguns because they are not familiar to the slow scoping or massive recoils of the Rifles. Or the low power of SMG.
    OoMoO
    OoMoO
    Newb
    Newb

M3super90 & Spas shotguns Diss-allow? Empty m3

Post  OoMoO Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:46 pm

OK FOR M3 but spas 12 no plz and in ganera it is a cash weapon

Post  Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:31 am

You only complicates this game.First u want play without TWC and now u start "no BP"
    Some one die from nade too many times then... ok, lets go on forum and make topic "No bp grenade"!
    "No TWC" is simple:
    - BP normal character, helmet etc.
    - BP rifle, pistol, grenade, item.
    - BP no TWC
    Like was before TWC, what else do u want?

I think soon probably i will see in channel "No TWC/BP" and i will be running naked in your room

For example:
    BloodSugar__:::: 0-0::::__EXPANDER
    M3super90 & Spas shotguns Diss-allow? Penis4ls
    or quicker i will be banned cuz i did't know we don't use M16.
    Don't block any BP weapon/items only because u don't know how to use it and how to be not killed by them.

PS. Ha Ha, 3Ace funny but Do not fk touch my post pls.Smile

Last edited by EXPANDER on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:07 am

Hahahahaha.

First of all. There is no such thing as: BP cant be Nab/OP guns.

TWC and BP are just 2 names. But TWC are much more powerfull in general.(thats obcviuse)
    But to make it FAIR in our rooms. We should allow rifles/SMGs/Snipers. There are skilled people with the shotgun and there are NOOBs with the shotgun.

Noobs intuition: Cant handle the, low damage/speed(SMG BP) recoil(rifle BP), slow scope(sniper BP). I rather play against a sniper than a noob with a shotgun.

Pro intuition: A guy who can handle the shotgun because it might be one of his favourites. Thats something ppl can handle. To be killed by someone who is skilled with the shotgun.

And btw EXPANDER, On most fair/pro games there are 1 grenade 1 flashbang 1 smokegrenade.

On Blackshot there are 1 bad grenade 5 OP grenades. 1 flashbang (sux) 1 EMP Flash (good TWC, wich should be BP). 1 Smokegrenade BP, and 1 smokegrenade TWC. + you can combine all of thoose grenades with Demolisher wich makes it almost impossible to evade them. OR people have Evasion 1.

And here I´m letting people vote. I´m not saying THE SHOTGUN IS GONE.
    paokvsaek
    paokvsaek
    Newb
    Newb

Post  paokvsaek Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:32 am

i vote no shotguns Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:09 am