Please, Log-in to experience all the features we have to offer. If you do not have a login, Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please, Log-in to experience all the features we have to offer. If you do not have a login, Register!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

ESL competition

N0_oB
    N0_oB
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

ESL competition  Empty ESL competition

Post  N0_oB Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Hi all,

If you like the real competition without twc so you are a good player and i can advise you this website : http://www.esl.eu/fr/#/eu/blackshot/

Do not take this as the concurence competitive blackshot but rather an enhancement of competition especially if blackshot Europe ESL section will become active. There would have many more tournaments to be organized and other exciting events. As the creation of 5on5 and why no future LANS (long-term project of course).

Hoping to see you, accept my thanks,

Filippo 'N0_oB' Fusto
    ZillaKilla
    ZillaKilla
    Common Member
    Common Member

ESL competition  Empty Re: ESL competition

Post  ZillaKilla Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:35 pm

we already tried that..but if things get going again..why not
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:55 pm

1st of all, My clan ruined the whole tournament before (according to Newb).

2nd of all, We are not scared of concurency. We made this project to keep the competitive players happy. And ofc to get some fun gaming experiences to Blackshot. If ESL becomes active I would just get happy. Why shouldn´t there exist 100 great communitys wich supports "competition = Fun" Games???

3rd. I think its good of you to keep spreading the word. But as I think the players won´t give a damn about ESL anymore since everyone didnt do it before. I wish you. Good luck!
    I will join ESL if there are already "14+" clans active there.

4th. I wouldn´t play any tournaments with some clans when there is no solution for the lagswitch yet. (lagswitch is not only a program)

Best Regards. And thank you!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:02 pm