Please, Log-in to experience all the features we have to offer. If you do not have a login, Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please, Log-in to experience all the features we have to offer. If you do not have a login, Register!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Av3k
azonix
Newbownsall
Firemaker
vellvrosch
iOwned
Master_Killer
gambring
ThisIsRandom
AceD
xTwIsTeRx
Eps6LoN
ZillaKilla
17 posters

I want to open this here..not in bs forum

Master_Killer
    Master_Killer
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

I want to open this here..not in bs forum - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to open this here..not in bs forum

Post  Master_Killer Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:36 am

Expander, there's something wrong with you. That's all, everyone know that and you know that you have a really bad reputation now.

I just want to say : now stop your blablabla, tell your team to do the same, play like you want, OP guns, lagswitch, netlimiter etc.. but i swear that if i create a "no twc" room and see your ass in, you will be kicked immediatly. Just for your nice reputation. No risks taken (even if you are clean, btw i dont think so)

I want to open this here..not in bs forum - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to open this here..not in bs forum

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:08 pm

Master_Killer wrote:but i swear that if i create a "no twc" room and see your ass in, you will be kicked immediatly
    WoW, omg pleassse noooo, cuz i will be cry like u right now,
    BW if i make room "NO TWC" i dont kick you cause i have good fun watching how u play and then you crying :"Netlimiters, switchers, bla bla bla."

When we play you say:
    - Netlimiters !!!, switchlagers!!!
    When u play we say:
    -OMG...
    ZillaKilla
    ZillaKilla
    Common Member
    Common Member

Post  ZillaKilla Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:02 pm

After all the flaming..all the shit u have been puting us trough..we still joined this site.
    U think we try to ruin everything? IF expander want's to play these rooms supporting them..why not?..
    only beacuse u act like a herd of sheep with no fkin proff..as 3ace said that someone is making vids about expander..idc rly Razz..
    just saying..ALL should play Smile
    Eps6LoN
    Eps6LoN
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

Post  Eps6LoN Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:06 pm

For me, i hope to play with you in No twc room Smile I hope it will be a great match and we will have fun. No reason to kick
    Master_Killer
    Master_Killer
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

Post  Master_Killer Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:23 pm

EXPANDER wrote:
    Master_Killer wrote:but i swear that if i create a "no twc" room and see your ass in, you will be kicked immediatly
    WoW, omg pleassse noooo, cuz i will be cry like u right now,
    BW if i make room "NO TWC" i dont kick you cause i have good fun watching how u play and then you crying :"Netlimiters, switchers, bla bla bla."

When we play you say:
    - Netlimiters !!!, switchlagers!!!
    When u play we say:
    -OMG...

I have never cried against you, or eXile... at least never in game. And, where did I cry on my post man ? Show me. I didn't even said that you use lagswitch or something like that... There's just too many problems all around eXile and you. I just want a game where everyone take some fun. eXile brings only problems and flame. In my opinion...
    ZillaKilla
    ZillaKilla
    Common Member
    Common Member

Post  ZillaKilla Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:26 pm

so what..beacuse of "bad" reputation we can't play?..
    then before u open this forum say NO EXILE..and i'll go help newb with his pugs..
    idc rly
    iOwned
    iOwned
    Admin
    Admin

Post  iOwned Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:22 pm

dude, remove this "YOUR IP ADRDRESS IS:" thing . its annoying. <_<
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Zilla im sorry about Master_Killer but if you however want to play in our rooms wich you almost never do when I ask you guys then you are free to do so. As for EXPANDER, as long as he doesn´t use TWC in my oppinion, he is not going to remain "unkillable". You opened this thread here and I got to share my oppinion about this, you asked for it. But as I said IDGAF if I get pwned by someone in a public game but when there is a clanwar thats another thing. Smile

But lets freeze out the clanwar because in my rooms there will be fun. Both for eXile and the others. I enjoyed playing against EXPANDER without TWC actually he wasnt unkillable like he is with TWC.

Best Regards Zilla. I love you

--

As for the PUGs, Sure why not go and help him. There would´t be any worse if we always had active BP rooms rolling. Doesnt matter who makes them as long as we have fun and so on. So yea I totally support everyone who wants to make BP rooms. Smile
    ZillaKilla
    ZillaKilla
    Common Member
    Common Member

Post  ZillaKilla Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:14 pm

i know i didn't play in any of them now..because i'm a little at preasure at school..make them sooner..and whisper me..Smile
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 am

Yeah, I will. But the problem is that we dont have eachother in friendlist and noone of us will know when the other are online. So maybe its better to keep a time schedual for the rooms to appear in the lobby.

Any ideas of a timeline ?

for example. every 3rd hour 1 room?

, 2 rooms from 2 "o" clock rolling. Then start 2 more another time?

What would fit everyone the best you think ?
    ZillaKilla
    ZillaKilla
    Common Member
    Common Member

Post  ZillaKilla Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:00 am

Then make a thread..and post time shedules..so that we can discuss that..
    vellvrosch
    vellvrosch
    Newb
    Newb

Post  vellvrosch Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:43 pm

expander is a good enemy , he died often

but

his mate SMUDUT, unhit, warping, reload faster than hell, max 2 hits ... how to ? uzi blue does 64hp with one hit?

unhit, dont talk about movement !!! bs haven't movement skills
    Firemaker
    Newb
    Newb

Post  Firemaker Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Yea bros
    1.Saly23 few months ago was a fully shit lame sniper ever, nowadays,hes playing like a God.
    Strange? hum.. Always prefire, shots trough the walls, instant headshots. Nope, this is not skill, this is exile.
    2. Smudut. Who knew smudut before he joined exile? Was random twc player, nothing important. Now we all getting killed by 2 shots from UZI red in clan server, the rest games he take mvp, but otherwise in public i NEVER saw him with positive score.
    Strange? Ofc.
    3. Dododla. Well, DODOLA guys, used switch lag IN FRONT OF MY FKING EYES in TFM Broken City, 5 MMs saw that, so dont bullshit me and others Zilla.
    4. Expander. Expander is switch lag nerd. Almost 40 years, and playing unfair computer games. Sad faggot.

Please, Competitive Blackshot? cmon..
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:30 am

Without TWC even their lag switching skillz are nothing speciall...
    Newbownsall
    Newb
    Newb

Post  Newbownsall Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:33 am

sat you ladies down months ago it's okay.
    Newbownsall
    Newb
    Newb

Post  Newbownsall Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:37 am

If I lagged like shit, spent 100 eu a month on twowar cash, snow ak, advanced dominator i'd be the best fucking player too.

Oh wait I don't.

None of these supposedly superman super duper pros where good before twc was realised and everyone knows.
    azonix
    Newb
    Newb

Post  azonix Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:53 pm

firemaker u crying everywhere just because ur super pro garena MM clan are not the best anymore Sad.
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:42 pm

lol, Thats easy for you to say.
    Firemaker
    Newb
    Newb

Post  Firemaker Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:16 pm

azonix wrote:firemaker u crying everywhere just because ur super pro garena MM clan are not the best anymore Sad.

Im always happy when there is some competition, that was the MAIN reason why we quit Garena. And you was unknown peace of crap before you joined this bunch of buggusers called exile, same goes to smudut, saly and dodola.
    This is OUR opinion, you can just eat this american boy.
    Av3k
    Av3k
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

Post  Av3k Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:22 pm

@azonix

For a lot of people, exile is not the best clan of blackshot europe ... but mmh i don't know why ? Oh I have an little idea...
    BTW, I believe what I see, and I saw.

Exile is the only one clan with a fking bad reputation ... but mmh i don't know why ? oh I have another little idea ...
    So you can scream exile is the best clan blabla, for your result it's ok, but for the way you have these result .... mmmh ouch you will never be it, it's too late.

PS : stop calling BP players with an AK47(me) "hacker" "wallhacker" or "buguser" in game, thanks
    azonix
    Newb
    Newb

Post  azonix Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm

yeah wake up when did i called u a hacker wallhacker ? fucking idiot.. last psot here cu babes
    AceD
    AceD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  AceD Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Don´t flame in this thread or I will have to close it :/

(joke -.-)
    Firemaker
    Newb
    Newb

Post  Firemaker Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:52 pm

would be nice if u will bann for God sake this exile pill of horse shit
    Av3k
    Av3k
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

Post  Av3k Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:39 pm

I want to open this here..not in bs forum - Page 2 Screenshot0325072907
    I want to open this here..not in bs forum - Page 2 Screenshot0325072357
    Av3k
    Av3k
    CBP, Staff Member
    CBP, Staff Member

Post  Av3k Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:42 pm

I want to open this here..not in bs forum - Page 2 Screenshot0405022045

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:52 pm